Thursday, January 21, 2010

WEEK 2 EOC- FAVE FAST FOOD

When I was growing up my favorite fast food restaurant was McDonald’s ( http://www.mcdonalds.com/ ). I loved the chicken mcnuggets and fries with sweet and sour sauce on the side. To this day I still believe that McDonald’s has the best fries. I remember getting all excited when I opened up the kid’s meal box looking for that special toy. Of course, my parents yelled at me because I should be eating instead of playing. As a child, I looked forward to eating out to McDonald’s not only because of the toy but because I got to spend some quality casual family time with everyone. Mom was not stuck in the kitchen washing dishes; Dad was not busy cleaning up; we all had the chance to sit down, eat, and relax together.

No comments:

Post a Comment