Thursday, January 21, 2010

WEEK 2 EOC- MY DEMOGRAPHIC

According to the textbook, I am Generation Y. Generation Y were born in between 1979 and 1994. They also are known to be impatient, family oriented, Inquisitive, opinionated, diverse, good time managers, street smart, and connected. After learning this information, I believe that I am Generation Y because I am inquisitive, family oriented, and diverse. I am also the first generation to be born in the United States of America. Being the first generation, I experienced every American ways on my own. When I had questions about college, jobs, or finances I did not have many people around me to seek for some advice or for help. So, my parents and my teachers encouraged me to look outside my own community to ask questions and be knowledgeable. They also encouraged me to be accepting and kind to others. Just because they are different than me does not mean that I am better than them or vice versa. To this day, I carry those words of wisdom with me and it has helped me every step I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment