Thursday, February 18, 2010

WEEK 6 EOC- NEW SOUP

When I go out, I usually do not order soup. But when I go to Jason’s Deli, I always order the broccoli and cheese soup. I love this soup because of a specific reason. The reason is because when I was a little girl I loved broccoli but I would only eat it with cheese. To this day, I am the same way. I believe it may be engraved in my head that when I see broccoli, I need cheese.

In my opinion Campbell should start making Champorado, a Filipino porridge. Campbell usually sells soups, but I think they should branch out and make some porridge. Champorado is a basically made out of chocolate, rice, and sweet condensed milk. It is a very popular porridge in the Filipino culture. I remember when I was a child, instead of my grandma making me soup, she would make me Champorado. A comforting, hot, sweet, chocolaty bowl of Champorado always made my breakfast, lunch, or dinner so special. Its every child’s dream to have a meal with chocolate in it. I think once Campbell grasps this idea, it will spread not only to the Filipino society but to all societies.

No comments:

Post a Comment