Thursday, February 4, 2010

WEEK 4 EOC- SUPER BOWL COMMERCIAL

The reason why I watch the Super Bowl is because of its commercials. My favorite ones are the ones that make me laugh. The commercials that are comical are the most memorable. The day after the super bowl, people either talk about the game or the funniest commercial aired. As I searched on YouTube, I found a Budlight commercial ad that I found hilarious! I love how the man in the commercial wanted a free Budlight so bad he would steal it from the bar. Then, 20 more people wanted the same beer. The guy who tried to steal the beer in the beginning, well karma got him in the end. A company with a great sense of humor can go a long way. I love how companies are not afraid to push the buttons to get a quick laugh. I also love how they choose to market themselves with semi-vulgar, comical ways. To me, seeing this commercial I notice how the Budlight company can be laid back, hilarious, and fun people. Which in return, I cannot help but wonder if I drink Budlight, then I will have a laid back, hilarious, and fun experience. With the comical aspects aside, the commercial displays how much people love Budlight. There were two guys originally at the bar, asking for Budlight; then 20 more people came in and they were asking for 20 more beers. This Super Bowl Budlight commercial is by far one of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment